BrynnReadsOn

ReadingOnBecauseIWantTo

I love YA urban fantasy and dystopian. I also read some middle grade and historical fiction. I apologize for any spelling errors. If any of my ratings/Posts don't match up its because I just imported them from Goodreads and need to adjust them.

I'm on Instigram as Readinglife.

These Broken Stars
Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner
Progress: 200/374 pages
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy Book 1)
Sarah Rees Brennan
Progress: 296/370 pages
Icons - Margaret Stohl ACTUAL RATING 4.5 STARS"Feelings are memories. Memories are also feelings. I know now that what we feel is all we have. It's the only thing we have that the House of Lords never will" ~Dol,ICONS ICONS was-IS-amazing. It took me a bit to get used to Stohl's individual style, but once that happened (very quickly) I tore through this book. I love the characters, I love the story, I love the cover. In almost every way, this book is perfect. The only problem I have is that I didn't feel any real love or desire from either of the love interests. It was also really cool to have little snippets of the Ambassador's correspondences. It gave me a lot more insight to the world of ICONS than just the story would have.I can't wait for the sequel but I will try if it means that it will be just as good. Write on Margaret Stohl! (Also heard there is going to be a movie! *begins fangirling*)