BrynnReadsOn

ReadingOnBecauseIWantTo

I love YA urban fantasy and dystopian. I also read some middle grade and historical fiction. I apologize for any spelling errors. If any of my ratings/Posts don't match up its because I just imported them from Goodreads and need to adjust them.

I'm on Instigram as Readinglife.

These Broken Stars
Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner
Progress: 200/374 pages
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy Book 1)
Sarah Rees Brennan
Progress: 296/370 pages
Bloodrose - Andrea Cremer Well. I hate to say it, but reading this one was like pulling teeth-painful. PART ONEFor the most part Calla was a whiney, idiotic, brat. All she could talk about was how Ren and Shay kept trying to kill each other and she didn't know which one she would pick...you get the idea. The only good part from part one was when Adne and Calla were rescuing Ren. I'm serious. PART TWO This part was better. Calla stopped whining about boys and focused on the upcoming war. PART THREECalla started whining again. But not as much. Aside from that, the final battle with Bosque Mar was a little rushed in my opinion. Andrea Cremer, what is going on with you? I also didn't like how the Guardians turned into wolfs permanently though it was nice that Sabine gave her wolf to AnselIN GENERAL I found this book to be incredibly sexist. I think Ethan and Sabine were a little too all over each other. I can't believe Ren died. He and Adne totally didn't deserve thatI hate the cover. Calla looks too dramatic. And dramatic females on covers is something I associate with a sexist book, a weak main character, and cheesy/predictable plots. (Unfortunately this book was most of those things)THE DEATHS I can't believe that Silias died! It was so sad. And I've already told you about Ren's death. People who like this book, please do not hate me.