I love YA urban fantasy and dystopian. I also read some middle grade and historical fiction. I apologize for any spelling errors. If any of my ratings/Posts don't match up its because I just imported them from Goodreads and need to adjust them.

I'm on Instigram as Readinglife.

These Broken Stars
Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner
Progress: 200/374 pages
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy Book 1)
Sarah Rees Brennan
Progress: 296/370 pages

On Writing: Pics, Quotes and Tips

Reblogged from BookLikes:

When it's not about reading, it's about writing. Discover author's know-how in pics, quotes and tips. Click image or link below to go to blog post.

On writing process:

About writing

via Crickhollow Books - Reading Ideas from an Indie Perspective

I am writing

via Derrolyn Anderson

WritingWriter's woes - oh, yeah via Olga Godim

on writing

A little while back on BookLikes, I promised to do something of a series of posts on my writing process and methods which I use to influence/enhance that process as I move along.  This series is going to be equal parts reflection on my part and instruction, but I'll try to break it up into digestible sections so if there's a section you guys want to skip to or is more relevant to you, you can do so.  But if you read it in any capacity, I salute you. - via Rose's Jumping Into Writing #1: Putting the Pen to the Page

Writing tips:

writing tips

#1 Take a pencil to write with on aeroplanes. Pens leak. But if the pencil breaks, you can’t sharpen it on the plane, because you can’t take knives with you. Therefore: take two pencils. Read Margaret Atwood’s Ten Rules for Writing Fiction via A Libra's Libros

Writing tip

On writer's life:

I am a writer

via Bookloving writer

Relationship with a writer

How to survive relationship with a writer via Bookloving author and publisher

read and writegood advice via Derrolyn Anderson